[CT Birds] Missing Amazon parrot posting

Rob Ballinger robballinger at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 10 14:10:40 EDT 2010

Agreed.  But I'd thought I'd throw out a little educational note: a solid band
indicates a captive bred bird.  Wild birds are banded later when a solid band
can't be slipped over their feet, so they have open bands that are "pinched"
around their legs.

Also: Rose-Breasted Grosbeak pair feeding a fledgling in the yard

Rob Ballinger
Farmington