[CT Birds] FW: Norwalk Ospreys may need help.

Mardi Dickinson mardi1 at optonline.net
Tue Jul 13 21:14:39 EDT 2010

Dear All,

Great NEWS!

Just received a call from Larry Flynn out on the boat as we speak.

All is well with the osprey nest at Grassy Hammock Light, Norwalk .
The large plastic bag covering the nest
is NO LONGER there. The whole family is happy as can be. FEWWWW!  I
also went down between clients
to Calfs Pasture to take a look by scope and didn't see anything. The
winds were picking up so I hoped the
bag would fly off. I also could'nt get out on the water today.

As Larry said and I agreed! He just could'nt sleep tonight without
knowing what was going on out there!

Thanks Larry I know I'll sleep much easier tonight knowing this and
like others will do to.

Mardi Dickinson
Norwalk, CT