[CT Birds] Old Lyme swift needs help!

jayne.amico at cox.net jayne.amico at cox.net
Fri Jul 16 11:22:54 EDT 2010

 CT Birders -

 Is there anyone in the Old Lyme area who would be willing to pick up a chimney swift and transport to MVSS as soon as possible?  It's a great opportunity to see one of these birds up close! :)))) The person with the bird cannot get it to me and the bird needs my expertise with this species. In the off chance this might persuade someone I  would be happy to give a tour of the sanctuary to the transporter.

Please call as I will not be on email for the rest of the day. 860-276-8433
--
Jayne

Jayne Amico
Southington, CT