[CT Birds] Branford Supply Ponds - Brown Thrasher

Sunrisebirding at aol.com Sunrisebirding at aol.com
Sat Jul 17 11:01:54 EDT 2010

I was pleasantly surprised at how birdy the trails at Branford Supply Ponds
 were this morning as I was scouting for my "Branford Hot Spots" walk on
Wednesday. The highlight was a juvenile Brown Thrasher that popped up on an
open  branch to preen in the morning sun.  Six Wood Ducks seen and a Great
Crested Flycatcher taking down a large moth as well.
Anyone interested in joining the walk Wednesday at 8 AM, please reply off
Gina Nichol
Branford, CT
_www.sunrisebirding.com_ (http://www.sunrisebirding.com)
>From Gina Nichol:
6/17/2010 -- Branford, Supply Ponds (8-10 AM) -   BROWN THRASHER, PURPLE