[CT Birds] Congratulations to Paul C!

Sarah Faulkner sffaulkner at comcast.net
Sat Jul 17 18:41:30 EDT 2010

Congratulations to Paul Cianfaglione for a wonderful, detailed article about his love of birding in the Jul 10th edition Canton Life (by Stephanie Riefe).   It's apparently not online,so I can't give you the link, but I do want to compliment Paul on the very positive image he conveyed to the public about birding.  It was not only great to read about his enthusiasm and sharing his love of birds with his family and others, but also the ethics he included in the article.  I especially liked reading his admonitions about over-using iPod recordings during nesting season, and his remarks about the interconnectedness of species.

Way to go, Paul!

Sarah Faulkner