[CT Birds] Sandy Pt.

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 18:22:51 EDT 2010

Just to clarify, I had nothing to do with the expansion of the fencing
(except for calling attention to the terns' location). But my posting
apparently reached the right people because the new fencing looks
beautiful! There were many Least Terns coming and going from that area
this morning.

Although these little guys face many nesting obstacles, they certainly
have plenty of people who care about protecting them. From reporting
to organizing to executing, it's been a real team effort to protect
these terns this summer. A big THANK YOU and congrats to everyone
involved. Let's hope the efforts pay off.

Nick Bonomo
Wallingford, CT