[CT Birds] Sandy Pt.

Fusco, Paul Paul.Fusco at ct.gov
Mon Jul 19 10:03:17 EDT 2010

Hi all. Just to further clarify, the fencing at Sandy Point was extended by DEP Resource Assistant Orla Molloy. She has been managing the on-shore plovers and terns for the DEP Wildlife Division pretty much on her own this season. Her hard work setting up metal plover exclosures, signage, staking tern colonies, and being a envoy to the public is commendable.
So, if anyone sees Orla out there, please take a moment to thank her for her dedicated work to protect the vulnerable piping plovers and least terns that nest in our state.

Paul

Paul J. Fusco
Environmental Analyst/Photographer
CT DEP Wildlife Division