[CT Birds] West Hartford Reservoir Meeting

zellene sandler zellene at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 22 07:55:12 EDT 2010

Some of you have sent me ideas and suggestions regarding the possible closure of the reservoirs. Please forward your ideas to the savethemdctrails.org or better yet, to CT Forests and Parks at ctwoodlands.org.  I am sure they would be happy to have them. I am not involved in any decision making process...I just attended the meeting as a concerned person.

I did not recognize any birders at the meeting, but the hall was so packed I didn't see many of my friends who were there. I probably should have made a statement, but I am really intimidated speaking in front of large groups.

Zellene