[CT Birds] RB nuthatches again at Boston Hollow, Ashford/Union

Mntncougar at aol.com Mntncougar at aol.com
Tue Jul 27 15:44:04 EDT 2010

Today I found two apparent  adult RED-BREASTED NUTHATCHES about 200 yards
from the spot I found 2 juvies last week.  Comments on the  habitat and
location on my blog.  There  are still a lot of birds in  the woods there, but
most all have stopped singing, and you have to work hard or  be very lucky to
find them.

Don Morgan,  Coventry

http://birdingnect.blogspot.com/

"Think, every morning when the sun peeps through
The dim, leaf-latticed windows of the grove,
How jubilant the happy birds renew
Their old, melodious madrigals of love!"
H.W.  Longfellow