[CT Birds] If you need a good pair of bins...

Mntncougar at aol.com Mntncougar at aol.com
Tue Jul 27 17:45:51 EDT 2010

As a disclaimer, I have no relationship with Eagle Optics  other than as a
customer.  I do, however, have a pair of these bins, and  they are
fantastic.  I consider them my "2nd pair"  for warbler  season, since I use my trusty
10x's most of the rest of the time.  The  33mm objective lenses  give you a
much wider field of view than do  42mm.  If you are on the market for
something in this range and don't fancy  spending top dollar, give these a try.
_Minox  HG 8x33 BR Rangefinding Binocular from Eagle Optics_
Just sayin'.
Don Morgan,  Coventry

"Think, every morning when the sun peeps through
The dim, leaf-latticed windows of the grove,
How jubilant the happy birds renew
Their old, melodious madrigals of love!"
H.W.  Longfellow