[CT Birds] Chipmunk shortage? You must be kidding

Boletebill boletebill at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 28 15:20:15 EDT 2010

Just for those few folks who may not already know this chipmunks regularly aestivate in the hot part of the summer, that is to say the opposite of hibernate.  When chipmunks disappear from a locale this time of year its because they went to sleep to escape the heat. Not a bad idea.
Bill YuleLyme, CT