[CT Birds] White-tailed Kite up the river ~30 minutes

kbosch at gmail.com kbosch at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 14:37:59 EDT 2010

The White-tailed Kite soared over Short Beach and went up the Housatonic River a bit about 30 minutes ago. Earlier it had gone to the landfill behind Short Beach and then returned to the Stratford Point property. It may very well return, but I simply wanted to say that it has been out of sight for a while now. There are a lot of good hunting spots nearby (landfill, the airport, the marsh, etc.). We shall see.

-Scott Kruitbosch
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T