Mardi Dickinson mardi1 at optonline.net
Sun Aug 1 21:27:34 EDT 2010

 From Mardi & Townsend Dickinson et all:
8/1- Stratford CT, Rod & Gun Club (Old Remmington Gun Club) --
Returned WHITE-TAILED KITE CONTINUES IN CT as of 6:31PM tonight
just before we left. We saw the bird fliying across the Housitonic
River towards
Milford Point.

It was like old home week out at in the field today. Wonderful to see
olds friends
and new! Thanks again to Dennis Varza for a terrific bird and getting
the report
out so quickly! Bravo! Hope it sticks around.

Direction: I-95 North towards New Haven.
Take exit 30 for CT-113 N/Lordship Blvd
Turn right & Merge onto Lordship Blvd
Turn left at Oak Bluff Ave
At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit onto Prospect Dr.
Go all the way to end turn left into the Gun Club and come in driveway
Destination: 1207 Prospect Drive in Stratford, CT 06615

Mardi & Townsend Dickinson
Norwalk, CT
   _  _
((_  _)) Who's watching who?