[CT Birds] White-tailed Kite HD video/pictures

Scott Kruitbosch kbosch at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 23:21:43 EDT 2010

I posted a video of some HD clips I took of the White-tailed Kite along with
a few of my and Frank Gallo's pictures to the Connecticut Audubon Society
blog: http://ctaudubon.blogspot.com/

I was glad to see so many people come to Stratford Point today. We will be
there early tomorrow morning and the gate will be open all day for any
visitors. I will get any word out on sightings as soon as I can/there is
information to pass along. If you are there while it is still closed in the
very early morning then take a look around from the road, try Great Meadows
marsh, the airport, etc.

Scott Kruitbosch
Stratford, CT
Connecticut Audubon Society