[CT Birds] Thanks Scott

Scott Kruitbosch kbosch at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 11:29:30 EDT 2010

Thank you all for the kind words. It was my pleasure, and I hope everyone
who came got great looks at the bird. As I type this at Stratford Point,
11:26AM, the bird is still here sitting in a small tree. It occasionally
takes short flights. If you have not come down yet you really should now!

Scott Kruitbosch

--
Scott Kruitbosch
Stratford, CT