[CT Birds] White-tailed Kite with prey

Scott Kruitbosch kbosch at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 18:11:43 EDT 2010

I posted a short rundown of today's Kite action along with a photo of it
carrying prey courtesy of Paul Fusco to the CAS blog:
http://ctaudubon.blogspot.com/

Thanks to Paul and a couple other observers we know it found some food at
Stratford Point. And thanks as always to Dennis, who we could all thank a
thousand times over. Certainly seems like the bird has some incentive to
stick around for a little while. Later on Twan or myself will blog more
about some of the people coming to see it. The bird has been featured in
several media outlets already. If you have not come up, down, or over - do
it! The trip will be worth it.

--
Scott Kruitbosch
Stratford, CT