[CT Birds] WT Kite MIA Short Beach

Scott Kruitbosch kbosch at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 09:33:49 EDT 2010

The White-tailed Kite is currently in an unknown location between Short
Beach and Milford Point. The group at Short Beach said they lost it after it
left the trees over the playscape and headed towards the Housatonic
River/Milford Point. I am at Stratford Point right now with a group of
birders watching for it on this property and scoping the distance in all
areas. Frank Gallo is checking at Milford Point. Considering it seems like
it had a full breakfast perhaps it will duck down in a tree in the shade to
rest a bit, as it did for quite a while yesterday afternoon. Check every
tree and perch in between those spots if you are looking for it. We will
keep many eyes out for it here.

--
Scott Kruitbosch
Stratford, CT