[CT Birds] COA Shorebird & Tern Workshop Sunday August 22nd

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 6 12:30:22 EDT 2010

Come to sharpen your skills and socialize with other birders. Here is a reminder with all the details as follows:

COA  Shorebird  &  Tern  Workshop  - Sunday,August  22,2010  at  7:30am  Sandy  Point,West Haven

Meet in the parking lot opposite the Captain's Galley Restaurant on Beach Street

We will start at Sandy Point with a rising tide so be prepared to get your shoes wet. We will continue to Milford Point about  10:00am  to be there for high tide
which is  10:40am.We will divide into groups by ability so that participants of all levels will have the presentation tailored to their ability.

Leaders: Bill Banks,Nick Bonomo,Carolyn Cimino,Tina green,Julian Hough,Frank Mantlik,Mark Szantyr

No pre-registration is necessary. The workshop is free and open to the public.
Birders of all levels and ranges of experience are encouraged and welcome to attend!

Tina Green
COA Workshop Chairperson
Westport