[CT Birds] help needed with swifts

Mardi Dickinson mardi1 at optonline.net
Fri Aug 6 12:42:40 EDT 2010

Jayne,

I will continue to volunteer and look for an active roosting sight in
and around
the Norwalk and southern Fairfield. As you know the local sight that I
know of
needs additional monitoring to be sure. I will however continue to
monitor nightly
and talk with others for further locations and let you know.

Cheers,
Mardi Dickinson
Norwalk, CT