[CT Birds] WT Kite at Milford Point now 4PM

kbosch at gmail.com kbosch at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 16:04:36 EDT 2010

The last I heard the White-tailed Kite was near the point of Milford Point on the beach that stretches closer toward the Housatonic. It was perched in a small pine tree and people have gotten looks at it from Short Beach in Stratford and Milford. This was from around 1230 apparently to now at 350ish. I'm surprised this hasn't gotten out yet. I just heard this story now back at Stratford Point, and Milford's man Frank Gallo just learned of it as well. Sorry we couldn't get the word out faster - we didn't know.

Scott Kruitbosch
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T