[CT Birds] WT KITE YES 8/7

kbosch at gmail.com kbosch at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 07:44:14 EDT 2010

The White-tailed Kite was at Stratford Point but upon us all entering the gate and after being harassed by starlings and a kingbird and saying forget this it went to Short Beach. I opened the gate and we are good to go for day 7. Please keep it slow here and at Milford Point or Short Beach and give the kite a ton of space. It will have many eyes on it this weekend. Enjoy the other birds around too - the radar was full of migrants last night in the wake of a cold front and strong northerly winds.

Scott Kruitbosch

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T