[CT Birds] Last person in CT to see WT Kite+ Whimbrels etc

streatham2003 at aol.com streatham2003 at aol.com
Sat Aug 7 14:57:30 EDT 2010

 Hi All,

Along with the Greenwich Audubon Group this morning we finally relocated the Kite on the far side of the Milford tern/gull/cormorant bar from Short Beach after it had been MIA for an hour or so (after being flushed later in the morning it relocated to the same bar) and was there when we left Milford at 1:00pm or so. We also had 4 Whimbrel flybys from Short Beach and Boat-tiled Grackle at the RE Michel pond along with Glossy Ibis and a few of the usual shorebird suspects.

Luke Tiller, Greenwich