[CT Birds] radar screen

lpflynn at optonline.net lpflynn at optonline.net
Wed Aug 11 22:21:43 EDT 2010

I have been watching bird movements from my back deck, increasing nightly for the last few evenings, these are mostly blackbird, grackle species.
They are all moving westward, following the shoreline of Long Island Sound, (I live within a mile of the shoreline) and start their flight about thirty minutes prior to sunset.
I have watched this happen for years, it starts in August, and builds and builds through Sept.
Ground Clutter?
Larry Flynn