[CT Birds] WT KITE YES Stratford Point to Milford

kbosch at gmail.com kbosch at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 07:48:22 EDT 2010

The White-tailed Kite was at Stratford Point until about quarter to 7 and then flew off towards Milford, possibly because someone walked onto the property before I opened up. That definitely is an early time to depart for the day. At least it apparently had a lot to eat first. I believe it is currently sitting in a cedar tree - the short fat one. So come here if you want to see the dot from 1.25 miles away, or go to Milford Point if you want to walk a bit. Please drive slowly and if you walk down the beach please stay far from the kite.

Scott Kruitbosch

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T