[CT Birds] DO NOT CHASE White-tailed Kite

kbosch at gmail.com kbosch at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 08:19:12 EDT 2010

PLEASE STOP chasing the kite at Milford Point whomever is flushing it off cedars while trying to photograph it. If you want amazing pictures then come in the evening on a sunny day. Many people can testify to how perfect that is. Running it off while trepassing on Stratford Point and chasing it on the beach at Milford Point is a sure way to get it to leave and exceptionally disrespectful. I hear it went up the Housatonic after being chased off now. We are lucky it did not simply fly off for good. Do NOT chase the kite. There is NO need to.

Scott Kruitbosch

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T