[CT Birds] A Little Mystery

zellene zellene at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 16 08:24:01 EDT 2010

Last night I was going through a little guide to ferns, which I picked up in a box of books someone was giving away free at either a COA or a HAS event. Hadn't really looked at it closely til now, though I got it a long time ago.

I noticed there was an inscription,from Audubon Camp,July 4, 1955, "To Earl Hollaway in the hope that he will remember with pleasure his days at Audubon Camp."  It is signed by the author, Farida A. Wiley.

Does anyone know Earl Hollaway? It would be interesting to find out!

Zellene