[CT Birds] Kite departs 617/Peregrine info!

Scott Kruitbosch kbosch at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 18:33:39 EDT 2010

Remember the banded Peregrine Falcon that was involved in the second attack
on the White-tailed Kite? I got it's band information back - check the blog:

The kite left Stratford Point to roost for the night after a successful hunt
and dinner. It was here from around 5:55-6:17PM. Once again I believe the
chance of thunderstorms with the incoming cold front may have pushed it to
eat earlier. I hope that it will be able to get back to its normal routine
again with nightly appearances.

Scott Kruitbosch
Stratford, CT
Connecticut Audubon Society