[CT Birds] Kite at Milford Point 4:40

Scott Kruitbosch kbosch at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 16:45:23 EDT 2010

Frank Mantlik called me about 20 minutes ago, and Frank Gallo called just
now, both informing me the White-tailed Kite was on the beach at Milford
Point - first in the tall skinny cedar and then the short fat one. Mr. Gallo
says you can get fantastic views with a scope from the tower of the Coastal
Center at Milford Point. Once again please use this method rather than going
down the beach and possible on U.S. Fish and Wildlife land. You get your
views and the kite gets its space. For photography purposes and even closer
viewing experiences I will be at Stratford Point around 5:30 to open the

Scott Kruitbosch
Stratford, CT
Connecticut Audubon Society