[CT Birds] insects

Julie Keefer julie.keefer at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 09:23:08 EDT 2010

They were certainly out in full force here in Lyme this summer.  The flies
were horrible, at least 2 different kinds.  Walking the dogs was torture for
longer than I remember last year.  The mosquitoes have not been much better.
I have seen the occasional bat.  I'm just glad the tree swallows are
starting to gather around here so maybe they will eat some of these bugs!

Julie Keefer