[CT Birds] Bat Question

Sarah Faulkner sffaulkner at comcast.net
Sat Aug 21 14:13:20 EDT 2010

I am sending this question to the whole list in the hopes someone will know an answer (my resident guru, Jay Kaplan, is unavailable at this moment -- of all the nerve!)

A friend found a dead little brown bat in her yard in North Conway, NH, and has frozen it for me if I'd like it... (I teach science and often do want these things) -- I don't want it, but wonder if anyone is keeping track of bats up there -- any suggestions, or should she just throw it away?

Sarah Faulkner
Collinsville