[CT Birds] Stratford Point/WT Kite and puffer fish photos

Scott Kruitbosch kbosch at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 15:41:54 EDT 2010

One of the best pictures of the White-tailed Kite so far:
http://ctaudubon.blogspot.com/2010/08/white-tailed-kite-day-20.html
Photos and info on a juvenile Striped Burrfish, a species of puffer fish,
found at Milford Point(!) last Sunday:
http://ctaudubon.blogspot.com/2010/08/striped-burrfish.html

I closed the gate earlier, but Stratford Point will soon be open in hopes
the kite will return late this afternoon after minimal feeding this morning.
I would say the odds are high but, as always, nothing is
guaranteed...especially with Peregrine Falcons hanging around. At least we
may all get to see another fight.

--
Scott Kruitbosch
Stratford, CT