[CT Birds] Stratford Point/WT Kite and puffer fish photos

Scott Kruitbosch kbosch at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 15:41:54 EDT 2010

One of the best pictures of the White-tailed Kite so far:
Photos and info on a juvenile Striped Burrfish, a species of puffer fish,
found at Milford Point(!) last Sunday:

I closed the gate earlier, but Stratford Point will soon be open in hopes
the kite will return late this afternoon after minimal feeding this morning.
I would say the odds are high but, as always, nothing is
guaranteed...especially with Peregrine Falcons hanging around. At least we
may all get to see another fight.

Scott Kruitbosch
Stratford, CT
Connecticut Audubon Society