[CT Birds] WT Kite departs 5:02

Scott Kruitbosch kbosch at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 17:11:51 EDT 2010

Nearly the second I sent the here now email the kite snagged a large vole.
After sitting in a tree eating most of it, but not all of it, the kite said
goodnight and flew off, presumably for the evening. Recommended hours to see
it are sunrise or earlier to 7 or 8AM, and 4PM to 7PM. Best views and
photography at Stratford Point, and sometimes very good views at the Coastal
Center at Milford Point. For those who wonder why I'm still saying this on
day 25, we are still get a lot of first or second time visitors, and I
personally get a lot of new inquires. If you have not seen it yet please
come see it soon. It won't be here forever.

--
Scott Kruitbosch
Stratford, CT