[CT Birds] Oriental Bird Club Image Database :

Mike Warner mjwarner at optonline.net
Fri Aug 27 00:53:36 EDT 2010

Hi All,

     Oriental Bird Images is a large database of bird photos from around the world contributed by 961 photographers.  In the link below, click on an order of birds such as  - Ciconiformes -  then, on the new page, click on the family of birds that contains your choice.  Select a bird from the list and when that photo page comes up, please notice at the very bottom there is a pop-up menu that has choices of breeding or non-breeding plumages and juvenile birds too.  Great photos!
     There are limitations, I couldn't find Bobolink under Passeriformes - Icterini,  perhaps because the origin for this page is overseas.  However, new bird photos are being added daily and this could represent an opportunity for the many talented photographers whose photos I have seen on this list.
     Hope you like it.

Mike Warner
Wilton, CT.