[CT Birds] WT Kite/Stratford Point

Scott Kruitbosch kbosch at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 22:22:57 EDT 2010

I didn't even mean that much - simply walking along the fence towards the
lighthouse can afford very good views. Or, if it is in a tree by the gate,
you will obviously want to remain by the gate. The juniper tree in the
corner near that dirt pulloff is a frequent feeding perch. So again you can
just stay literally on Prospect Drive to get very good looks. Many people
have done this with success.

Scott

--
Scott Kruitbosch