[CT Birds] Blue gray gnatcathcher

lisagagnon37 at yahoo.com lisagagnon37 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 28 13:58:53 EDT 2010

Lisa east hampton. 8/28. Heard blue gray @ friends house this am. I think there was 2. 1 unidentified hawk that flew across road to woods across street. Still have the rose breasted grosbeak female coming in @ my feeders. Red shouldered was up flying to. Lots of grackle flocks moving. Also the other day I was at salmon river had 2 birds fly near the water to the rocks they were small not as small as chicadees but no bigger than a robin. They had what looked like white rumps that's all I could get for a look. Any 1 have idea? Lisa.