[CT Birds] Migration probably NG tonight for Bluff Point

David Provencher davidprovencher at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 28 15:25:53 EDT 2010

Having been up late at a Trombone Shorty concert last night (which was
excellent with Stone Pale Ale on tap!), I did not go to Bluff Point this
morning, but I'm glad to see some did. The weather forecast tonight is for
southwest winds backing to west by morning. This is NOT good for a morning
flight at Bluff Point, indeed I would expect virtually no birds at the Hot
Corner tomorrow. If the forecast holds for Sunday night, nw winds, I expect
a moderate flight and decent Monday morning there and I'm planning to be
there. Actually I will be at Bluff tomorrow, but only to give my daughter
some kayaking practice.

Dave Provencher

Naturally New England

 <http://naturallynewengland.blogspot.com/>