[CT Birds] quiz - solution (sort of)

Greg Hanisek ghanisek at rep-am.com
Sat Aug 28 20:33:32 EDT 2010

The answers to the quiz were all over the lot. I'll say more about them
eventually, but for now I've replaced the original quize photo with a
different view of the bird which should clear things up considerably. You
still have to name it though. Four people did based on the original photo.

Greg Hanisek