[CT Birds] Rocky Hill Meadows

Zagorski, Sara szagorski at daypitney.com
Sun Aug 29 20:15:31 EDT 2010

I didn't see any reports from RHM today so went at 6:30 pm to see what was happening. Tom Robbin was also there and we saw one Buff-Breated Sanpiper in the field where it was reported yesterday. There were also 2 Semipalmated Plovers, and an Eastern Screech Owl was heard in the woods across the way. On the way in, there were 6 Least Sanpipers in the first field on the left. The big puddle on the main road is dried up, so no joy there. Tom mentioned he was here last night and had the Upland Sandpiper and a Baird's Sandpiper, which flew in about 6:30 pm.

8/29 - Rocky Hill Meadows, Rocky Hill

 From Sara Zagorski and Tom Robbin:

1 BUFF-BREASTED SANDPIPER

Sara Zagorski
Wethersfield
This message contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for
the use of the addressee(s) named above.  Any disclosure, distribution, copying or use of the
information by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender by immediate reply and delete the original message.  Thank you.