[CT Birds] Fw: Re: quiz - The Answer

jayne.amico at cox.net jayne.amico at cox.net
Sun Aug 29 20:31:18 EDT 2010

Greg and All -

 I did because I have had many fledgling/juvenile brown headed cowbirds brought to me in rehab through the years. I am quite familiar with what they look what. I would say 99% of the time it was everything but a cowbird according to the finder! Thank god for camera phones, now I have people take a pic of the bird they have rescued  so I can identify it and determine whether it is a species I handle before it is brought to me!
--
Jayne

Jayne Amico
Southington, CT