[CT Birds] Gull-Goldfinch Questions

Steve Mayo rsdmayo at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 30 19:01:30 EDT 2010

I too have frequently seen hundreds of gulls flycatching at Milford Point, Lighthouse Point and other coastal spots.

Last Sunday, Bill Banks and I watched about 175 resident Lighthouse Starlings doing this.  They actively performed aerial flycatching in the WSW section of the Park, for at least an hour.

Steve Mayo
Bethany