[CT Birds] Storms - food for thought

David F Provencher david.f.provencher at dom.com
Thu Sep 2 11:44:04 EDT 2010

Jayne, I know few people as true to their own character as you. Just one of the reasons I value your friendship and am glad you live in CT. Many of us are indeed aware of the toll these storms take on the birds, both terrestrial and pelagic. I also think about the toll these storms take on coastal and estuarine habitat. The beaches get rebuilt where it matters to homeowners, but the natural habitat can just get hammered. Thanks for the reminder.

Dave