[CT Birds] Hourly Weather Information

Dennis Varza dennisvz at optonline.net
Fri Sep 3 10:09:58 EDT 2010

Hi Folks

I have a couple of web sites that provide weather information by the
the hour for  Bridgeport Airport and New London Airport. Besides the
general forecast information, one can click on "3 Day History"  for
weather information by the hour.

I generally put parts of the Bridgeport weather in my field notes.
and have the New London data for comparison for situations  like this.

Dennis Varza
Fairfield

For Bridgeport
http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?
CityName=Bridgeport&state=CT&site=OKX&textField1=41.1863&textField2=-73.
1962&e=0

6:52 E 3
7:52 E 5
8:52 E 7

For Groton/New London
http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?
CityName=Groton&state=CT&site=OKX&textField1=41.3273&textField2=-72.0717

6:56 Calm
7:56 Calm
8:56 NE 3