[CT Birds] Birds ocean

lisagagnon37 at yahoo.com lisagagnon37 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 4 12:12:25 EDT 2010

Hi everyone. Lisa here I'm @ misquamicic state beach Rhode island. What a awesome day. Watching all the gulls. On the way in near 2 different marshes there were mixed flocks of cattle egrets and great egrets. @ least over 3 dozen. Never seen that many in 1 group especially mixed. Also sitting @ the windjammer I have seen 3 humming birds fly bye. Into the wind. I've never seen that. @ the campground this am burling game woke up to the sounds of red eye vireo, pee wee , blue gray nutcathcher, and the normal crowd. Can't wait to here what everyone else is seeing! Enjoy the day! Lisa!