[CT Birds] Young Birder's Club in CT?

Alexander Burdo alexanderburdo at mac.com
Sun Sep 5 09:25:30 EDT 2010

Hi all-

Many of you are aware of the very successful young birder's clubs in
New York and Ohio. The recent beginning of a club in Massachusetts
brought to my attention that Connecticut does not have a young
birder's club. As a young birder myself, I have always wanted to get
together and go birding with the other birders my age living around
me. It would be fantastic to have a CT Young Birders club with field
trips, monthly meetings, and adult birders in CT to help with the
trips, etc.

This idea has probably been considered before, but I just want to
remind everyone that it would be a great opportunity for the young
birders in CT to be able to come out of hiding and join together as a
group.

Just a thought,

Alex Burdo
Fairfield, CT