[CT Birds] Young Birder's Club in CT?

Mardi Dickinson mardi1 at optonline.net
Mon Sep 6 00:18:31 EDT 2010

Hi Alex,

You took the words right out of my mouth. I think this is a fantastic
idea to do in CT! I s/w with many young birder's out in Ohio and
walked away thinking this was a wonderful thing to do and this should
be a given in CT!

I would very much like to participate in helping you get this idea off
the ground and make it a possible reality. Perhaps a committee could
be created to formulate a plan to start the ball rolling or to
continue it. I would be delighted to help out with my many talents.
Lets talk further. I'm in.

Cheers,
Mardi Dickinson
Norwalk, CT