[CT Birds] Young Birder's Club in CT?

Daniel williams dwilliamsbirder302 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 6 10:43:14 EDT 2010

Hello all,
Apologies if this is getting redundant but I think all of your efforts to establish a young birders club are extremely admirable. Im not sure if I still qualify as a "youngbirder" but i've been birding in Connecticut since I was a child and have had the pleasure of birding with many members of this list. Ive had a fantastic crew of local mentors and expirience with other young birder organizations and i would love to help facilitate such an organization in my home state.
Thanks to all,
Danny Williams
Gettysburg College PA