[CT Birds] Town Name

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Mon Sep 6 23:07:21 EDT 2010

Just wanted to remind everyone that it is a Really Good Idea to include the town name when reporting sightings.  The more popular the birding spot, the more likely the town will be forgotten when posting.  I notice it most when compiling the daily report; if I can't fill it in off the top of my head (even though I might be able to drive right to the spot!) it goes in as ????? as I really don't care to take the time to look them up.  In any case, of the hundreds reading the list there have to be plenty who would be helped by this basic information.

Thanks!

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT