[CT Birds] good photos

Greg Hanisek ghanisek at rep-am.com
Tue Sep 7 20:57:08 EDT 2010

The link below should take you to the Surfbirds North American Stop Press photo gallery. If you scroll through the first few photos you'll see a couple of things Earl deposited in Nova Scotia and a couple nice photos by Mark Szantyr - a leucistic Ruby-throated Hummingbird in Madison and one of the coolest images I've seen yet of our famous kite. If you've never visited Surfbirds.com before, browse around some of the other galleries. Interesting photos from around the world show up daily.

http://www.surfbirds.com/cgi-bin/gallery/display.cgi?gallery=gallery10

Greg Hanisek
Waterbury