[CT Birds] CACC

katz1449 at aol.com katz1449 at aol.com
Wed Sep 8 18:45:34 EDT 2010

9/8  Milford, Connecticut Audubon Coastal Center   10AM-1PM
sunny, high tide rising  80.
The ospreys have departed for warmer climates this Labor Day weekend.  I still saw one of them on Saturday but today , no sign of any of them.  Last year they left around Labor day weekend as well.  Oh well, we will see them next 2011 around March 23, 24, 25.
The marsh was quiet as the tide continued coming in.  There were 7 D.C. Cormorants flying over,  and 2 were fishing in the marsh waters.
Bev Propen, Orange