[CT Birds] Audubon Greenwich/Flight

David F Provencher david.f.provencher at dom.com
Thu Sep 9 09:47:52 EDT 2010

I believe there were too many good migration nights preceding last night for there to have been a big push today. I haven't seen the traditional blocking weather in New England recently that could create another dam burst event like 1994, BUT I haven't been watching the very far north (Canada) weather that closely. Since migrants can only cover so many miles per night, we may see another decent movement tonight. I'm going to try to get to Bluff in the morning if I can, but I wonder if anyone was there today? Negative data is still useful data after all.

Dave